Le sigh. I’ve been tagged as the recipient of the One Lovely Blog award. Hurrah!
And (I’m cramming them both into one post to streamline –don’t judge me), the Reader Appreciation Award. Double Hurrah!
- The rules of acceptance for this award nomination are as follows:
- Thank the person/people who nominated you and link back to them in your post (Check)
- Share 7 things about yourself (Getting to that…)
- Nominate 15 or so bloggers you admire (That too…)
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know (Will do!)
Here are seven things about me you may or may not have known:
- My dog sleeps in bed with me
- Peanut butter and chocolate is my favorite sugary combination
- Brie and puff pastry is my favorite savory combination
- Because of the previous two answers, I live in constant fear of my scale
- I love Wes Anderson films
- I can drink coffee late at night and still go to sleep
- I am geekily obsessed with Downton Abbey and the Vampire Diaries. (And I know geekily’s not a word, but I’m using it anyway.)
The lovely bloggers and wonderful people I choose to nominate (who, for the sake of my sanity, and generally brevity) are both creators of lovely blogs, and ones who I appreciate as a reader:
- Adam Martin
- Congrats, guys!
- Oh, and I’ve been terribly lazy about blogging lately. I promise to be better in the coming weeks! Am thinking another flash fiction contest is in order. ;) Ideas??